Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest changes...

Florida Junior
    Thanks for all the replys guys, might need to book another 2 weeks to cram it all in!
    Noticed soarin in another thread a few weeks ago, cannot wait to have a go!

162 sleeps to go!

Biggest changes...

Parking is a problem at the outlets, the last few trips down this year we just bite the cost and do valet parking for $10 a lot less stress
    Downtown Disney 2 weeks ago was a total nightmare, parking lots are all closed off and fenced no idea what's going on.
    Randy Johnston

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    Both of the Premium malls have serious parking issues - in the Vineland Ave mall, I go straight to the covered parking. I've given up on finding an outdoor spot.
    yes, we did also.
    You can always get parked in the multi storey.

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by randyj View Post
    Parking is a problem at the outlets, the last few trips down this year we just bite the cost and do valet parking for $10 a lot less stress
    Downtown Disney 2 weeks ago was a total nightmare, parking lots are all closed off and fenced no idea what's going on.
    There was a 30 minute wait for the $10 valet parking at the international drive premium outlet when we went so we just continued to drive around until someone who was leaving guided us to their car.

Florida Savvy
    There was a 30 minute wait for the $10 valet parking at the international drive premium outlet when we went so we just continued to drive around until someone who was leaving guided us to their car.
    might be of help but when we went there I did notice that there was a lot of empty spaces in a car park on the right hand side just before the reebok store, I think that because this store is away from the main mall most people ( like me) tried to get closer and end up driving up and down lanes praying for someone to drive out. In future when we visit i will certainly look to this area of parking first.

Also reading a previous post reminded me that there is a Bonefish Grill on the 192 just before you get to the new Rolling Oaks development, firsy time we have visited one last month and really like the food, although still filling didnt come out as uncomfoartable as when youvr had steak with fully loaded mashed pototo lol.

Florida Savvy
    I was at the Vineland premium outlets earlier this week and there were lots of parking spaces in the multi storey, it's no further away really than if you end up at the back of the car park! There were lots of spaces over at the extension bit too (Dolly's old place)

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randyj View Post
    Downtown Disney is changing ... a lot, including, reportedly, two parking garages.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/loc...z/-/index.html
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunVilla View Post
    Downtown Disney is changing ... a lot, including, reportedly, two parking garages.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/loc...z/-/index.html
    That's the difference between Disney and Simon Malls, I guess - when Disney has a parking problem, they have the ability to do something about it (mainly because they own most of Osceola!).

10 years on….think the biggest change will be everything is more expensive but still value for money. We were there last month and you can still buy a £92 pair of Levis for under £30 (I bought 2) Parks still have something for everyone and the new rides I must say are awesome especially the new Transformers, so good we had to ride it twice.

Val

Florida Junior
    What about Universal's Cinematic Spectacular, looks good and as a movie buff I love this kind of stuff!

Don.