Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Be our guest

Florida Chatterbox

Be our guest

Anyone been to "Be Our Guest" dining, any feedback ?

thanks

Florida Chatterbox
    We went for dinner & thoroughly enjoyed it. Our daughter had booked our reservations MONTHS in advance. It's in the new Beast's castle & very atmospheric. You can view the rose in a glass jar, & Beast himself will make an appearance & pose for photos. It would be a shame to go into too much detail here & spoil it for you.
    Hazel.

Yup, definitely loved the atmosphere there - two distinctly different 'feels' in the ballroom and the west wing.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of French food, so didn't love it (it was all too salty for me), but I'd go again for the ambience.

Likewise, I don't want to spoil the surprise...

Florida Chatterbox
    Ok thanks for that, can I ask ? are there two different eating places to book ( ballroom and west wing ??) and how do you book ?

many thanks

My understanding is that you're seated where you're seated. You can ask to move but your request may not be accommodated.

The two areas are the West Wing, where Beast 'lives' which is dark and a little eery; and the Ballroom, which is resplendent and magical.

You're able to visit either and loads of people were wandering around taking pictures when I was there... So I joined them!