Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New iPad Air

I am still on an ipad original. Retro rocks \m/, . Buying Apple products in the USA or anywhere, is not problem. The warranty moves with the item and you may need to change the plug. Mine came with an adpator.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for the replies.

I have bought a couple of smaller bits and pieces (remote mouse and Ipod Shuffles) and so far had no problem. I'm back in the US next week so who knows what might happen if I come across an Apple Store!!

We have bought 2 iPods, ipod shuffle, iPad, 2 Macbook Air, 1 mini Mac all from US. Had a problem with one of the MacBooks but it was all sorted in the UK with no problems at all. The only Apple product we did not buy in US was our 2 iphones.

Will only ever buy iPads and smaller items in the US the savings are just too great to ignore. Last IPad I bought on Black Friday two years ago and on top of the original saving there was another $40 off. The warranty is international, although never had to use it, and the only thing required was a Uk plug for the charging lead. For me it's a no brainer.

Liz

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The Return key is a bit smaller on a US keyboard too, but it's not really an issue and you soon get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FraserLynn View Post
    Hi Phil, I have an american Mac book pro and the only difference I can see is that the @ symbol is in a different place, otherwise it is exactly the same.

On the iPad just select the UK keyboard.
    Regards, Mark

Bought mine the day after it was in the UDA shop, brilliant……now back in the UK and works a treat.
    Val