Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visitors visa additional paperwork?

Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    White is for Visa holders - green were pre-ESTA - customs forms are blue & white (I think)
    I don't understand why they are still making visa holders complete the forms - if we don't need the green forms any longer now we have ESTA's why do they need the white ones if you hold a Visa?
    Farcical!!!!!
    Dunno, but over the years we have learned not to believe anything anybody tells us and be prepared for anything which pops up as a surprise on the day. Doubtless someone will be along soon to say they had exactly the opposite experience. Bureaucracy works in mysterious ways and different arrival points seem to have their own rules. Be prepared for any scenario and go with the flow on the day, it's less stressful that way!
    Tonish

We have US visitors Visas, and filled in the White I94 immigration form, plus the Blue customs form when we arrived into Fort Lauderdale Friday, always have done this when we have arrived in US.

Strange, when we came in to Orlando on Sunday BA made an announcement that it was no longer required. There were no white forms in the arrivals hall only the blue immigration forms.
    does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?

Liz

Florida Savvy
    As Liz says above we had the same experience, we flew last month into MCO from Gatwick and didnt get any white forms as we are B2 visa holders, on the plane i did ask a cabin crew if we needed them and she told us no not any more, just the blue customes form, had no problems at immigration so it does seem that you no longer need to fill out the white forms.