Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Been Before But Planning The Best Holiday - Taking our Kids :)

Florida Newbie
    Lindfield, East Sussex, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Been Before But Planning The Best Holiday - Taking our Kids :)

Hi

MY name is Mike and Florida is the best place on earth in my mind. I have been there 3 times with the then girlfriend and now wife. We are booked to go next September as a family and so looking to make the most of it and so looking for advice on how to maximise the fun for the kids such as etc things to do in parks like the pre booked extras. Hope to also help others from out experiences

Hi Mike, and welcome to the forum - I think it is true to say it will be a completely different holiday with the kids, especially Disney. Loads of information here and look forward to hearing about your previous hols.
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Mike and welcome. How old are the children as that will give us the best way to tailor the advice for your family?
    Sorry just seen your rother post childrne 9 and 6 will get some ideas together.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Hogwarts Express should be up and running by the time you visit. If your kids are fans, that'll be a must do. Check out this photo recently released by Universal Studios of the train on the tracks:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UNIVERSAL3-jpg.jpg  
    Mike