Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat reservations

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    Well, I do see the logic in that, however, I paid full price for 2 WTP seats and upgraded with miles. I've spent a lot of money earning those miles and don't see why that should make me a second class citizen on board. By all means save some seats for "full fare" passengers but I don't think it's unreasonable after paying so much to expect a seat next to my wife?
    No argument from me on that. If it's any consolation just look what you'd have to pay to pre-select seats together in Club on their A380 services.

Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Even when you could book seats when you booked the flight up to 330 days with Virgin they would only allow a percentage to be pre allocated so could easily cover that scenario if they wished.
    Absolutely they could. I like BA as a whole but they act more and more like a Low Cost Carrier these days.

Well spoke with Charter and they have added it to the flight so hopefully get a few points back

And now have the Virgin booking ref and have marked the calendar!!!!

Now got to start looking at all those villas!!!!!
    Last edited by Homer; 23-10-2013 at 16:55.