Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cracker Barrel

Florida Chatterbox

Cracker Barrel

been once, our son refuses to go back. says he won't go back till he has lost all his teeth and can no longer chew food. only then will he find something suitable on the menu. I can't remember it but surely can't have been that bad

Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    been once, our son refuses to go back. says he won't go back till he has lost all his teeth and can no longer chew food. only then will he find something suitable on the menu. I can't remember it but surely can't have been that bad
    Love it

First time we tried it for breakfast did not like it - that was a few years ago. Thought it was very poor value. Decided to give it another go last year - we went of Friday Fish Fry, and have to say it was delicious. Been back a couple of times on Friday lunchtime and it has always been good. Daughter just back from Florida this morning and she tried it for breakfast and thought it was one of the best she had ever had.

Like you say - depends on staff, time of day, luck of the draw, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonish View Post
    We go there for breakfasts regularly and think it's great. Their maple syrup is a cut above the others, and they do a great rye bread french toast.
    must agree with this and their maple syrup always has to come home with me, one of my favourite breakfast's
    Jan

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We went once, hated it.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    We have never been for lunch or an evening meal (not sure we every would) but this is one of my favourites for Breakfast. Best pancake syrup (served individual bottles) going IMHO.

Florida Expert
    We love it for Breakfast and go two or three times a week when we are over. However, we did try it for an evening meal when we were over in August and it was awful. We won't go again for dinner but breakfast is a must; especially at Christmas with their special mama's French Toast.

we tried it for the first time this trip, when we first went to florida we stayed up at florida pines on the 27 and drove past it constantly but never got round to going in... to be honest at first we thought (for many trips to come) that it was some sort of hardware store... lol[msnembarrased] but this time after listening to the adverts on the radio we decided to try it... i had the chicken stew and dumplings... well out came the seperate little sideplate full of 'fairy cakes' which of course turned out to be dumplings (as some of u may know i have had a gastric bypass last year and lost more then 5 stone i have to be really careful what i eat and size wise) i had carrots and hashbrown as a side oh God i thought i had died and gone to heaven i loved it!!! i ate almost 1 dumpling and some chicken which to be honest tasted like processed chicken didnt eat much of it and had to choose what i did eat cos i can only eat small quantities, the brain says eat it all, well its had 50 odd years of doing so... the veg were cooked to my idea of perfect so again i was in ecstacy, the server was so lovely and friendly, Steve and Lauren shared the coca cola choc cake they shared cos it was the last one.... then we went into the shop part, i came over all emotional as i looked at the lovely christmas decorations, i was in tears as it came back to me last christmas wasnt really celebrated as we lost my dad the week before... but anyway we bought a few little bits to put up at christmas for my dad.... we really liked it there but not sure if its somewhere we would rush back to
    Liesa

You need to go for breakfast, Liesa and then hit the shop, love it. Pick up a new christmas decoration each time, each 1 a new memory of that years holiday
    Jan

thats our future plans Jan, we got a gorgeous tv from here about 8-10 wide, quite heavy and battery operated shows a little train going through, havent shown the kids tho as we want a few surprises.. definately try breakfast there next time,
    Liesa