Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: changing car hire dates on existing booking

Florida Junior

changing car hire dates on existing booking

Hi all

I have an Alamo car booked for 07th to 21st June 2014 through uscarhire and have added all of the drivers details onto the booking through the Alamo save time system

there are no amendment or cancellation charges with uscarhire

How would I go about changing the dates (if needed) ?

Are the dates changed on the original booking reference or is the booking cancelled and a new booking reference generated.
    Would I have to re-enter the driver details to the Alamo save time system

thanks

Paul

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    If you email us at info@uscarhire.com with all the details, we can sort it out for you. Some changes do mean a new booking on Alamo's system but we should be able to do all that for you behind the scenes, so your order number with us remains the same. If it does mean a new booking on Alamo's system then you might need to re-register for Save Time with them.

I had a series of blonde moments when I booked my last multi-city trip, so ended up booking the wrong dates for three separate bookings!

USCarhire were great at putting them right, especially as one of them required changing three times!