Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pool Heat

Quote Originally Posted by msmiff View Post
    Don't really know where you got that info. from ???
    Mainly from Youtube videos! Thanks for the correction - I'll look for a higher-powered heat-pump type heater.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have a new electric pool heater and never had any problems or complaints that the pool isn't warm enough. The new one is extremely quiet and efficient.
    Jan&Steve

We to have a NEW AQUACAL Electric pool heater and myself and are guest's are made up with the pool heating Temperature and how quiet its is.

Regards,

Mark.

Florida Junior
    We had an Aquacal (from Kip at Pinch a Penny) from 1998 to 2012, when we sold, & apart from the odd capaciter change & a new thermostat it performed great, set around 83/86 degrees. Our south facing pool benefited from a pool blanket used at night to save about a 7 degree drop (in winter)
    Our pump was set to work from 9am to 6 pm, the heater kicked in at the same time (only works with flow) & the pool was up to temperature around 12/1.00 pm. earlier in mild weather.
    We did however have it serviced each year (50/$80) prior to the cool season, which I believe was well worth the spend. As far as I remember, we never had a pool issue from clients.
    I was also surprised to find the running costs were quite low so decided to include the cost in our rental price.

Dave

Littlehampton, West Sussex and Peace Circle, Crescent Lakes, Orlando
    We have a gas pool heater (replaced last year). It runs on mains gas and is very quick and eficient. Ours is set to 86/87 degrees which is the temperature I feel very comfortable swimming in.

Nigel