Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just us 4 Morrisons days 4 and 5

Florida Junior

Just us 4 Morrisons days 4 and 5

Weather was a bit up and down today well mostly dull with some outbursts of sunshine. A day around the villa today with a quick stop at Walmart to pick up on supplies wow-is it just me or are prices jumping up here/ Anyway after a relaxing day off we set for universal horror night after a stop off at chilli's for some salad and pasta all round and a mention has to be given to their new blackberry Margarita...absolutely delightful
    Ok it was a first visit for our youngest and I to HHN and what a night!! we laughed, we screamed, we jumped we cried and we may even have leaked a tiny little bit lol It was really creepy with the best bit being when the "van" stopped and let all the inmates out, my hubby and eldest had nipped into the new transformers ride while the wee one and I were separated and chased in all directions from these "inmates" although we knew exactly where each other were by our ridiculous high pitched screams!!! haha we were literally breathless when hubby and daughter came back! phew I was exhausted.....ok ok they never chased us that far but I'm not as fit as I used to be ...that and the terror left me quite breathless. it was a really fun night but I will say it is very creepy and scary even just walking about so I would say their recommendation of 14 is about right... hubby says to mention an added bonus was the "walk on" to most of the rides was an added bonus! Universal do this night extremely well we will be back!

Day 5
    Up and off to Clearwater today with a stop off at the christmas shop ofcourse! An easy 90 min drive with no probs. Parked for the bargain price of $16 and with our chairs and cool box settled on the beach...now here's where i feel i really am on holiday I just love the beach! The girls wanted a ball (both avid footballers) so the wee one and i walked to the shop to get one and came back with....4 wooden plagues from the boardwalk stalls, one of my regular sayings is "It is what it is! so when i seen that i had to have it along with a "It's 5 oclock somewhere" one of my hubby's! and one each for the girls rooms back home. We had wandered back sat and enjoyed the sun for....about...25 mins when down came the threatened rain of 4 days ago!! It is quite hysterically funny joining everyone run from the beach while trying to pack up their belongs, a bit sadistic I know but hey..it is what it is did you see what I did there??lol We dried off and changed into our "never leave the villa without them while going to the beach change of clothes" - dont ask how we managed 4 of us to get changed in the car we just do somehow..lol In all the years we have been coming to Florida we had never visited Hooters so to my hubbys delight we went there for some wings as a snack as we were planning on having a chinese in when we got back to the villa so Hooters...service was slow and our 2 orders of wings to share had to be given 4 times as the girl kept forgetting what we had ordered? and the wings were without doubt the worse any of us had ever tasted! very disappointing so that will be our one and only visited to hooters I fear.
    A really sad piece of news while we were in Hooters there were 3 rescue vehicles and 2 police cars rushing to the bay side and when we got back to the villa we found out that very sadly 2 people on a jet ski had crashed into a tour boat and both a man and a lady died at the scene, a very somber end to our day
    melanie morrison

What a pity the rain came down and interrupted your beach session. We visited Hooters a couple of times when we owned a villa in Clearwater but it was only 'okay'. Not a place we think of to go to now.

Very sad about the ski boat. It just shows one has to be so careful on these extremely powerful machines.

Have a good day today!!

They sell 'plagues' at the beach?!?! [msnscared]

I thought that was what the ocean was there for!

loving it Mel except for the sad news, God bless them, at least they went doing something they obviously enjoyed doing ....

love the 'plaques'?? where abouts is this shop? we hope to go to clearwater on thursday we love it there, we plan on a boat trip to look for dolphins then enjoy the beach etc... just hope the suns out when we come!!

keep it coming please x
    Liesa