Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just us 4 Morrisons day 3

Florida Junior

Just us 4 Morrisons day 3

So with 20% chance of rain which sounded good to us we thought we were getting up to go to Typhhon Lagoon we arose to....black cloudy skies..mmhm what to do? it seemed to get darker and weather changed to 60% chance of rain so waterpark was out. We set off to Golden Coral for breakfast, now we have been many times and for breakfast its ok but we wont be back it just seemed dingy droll and very very tired, for the same price (as good as) we could have been to cracker barrel or the likes and had lovely food and great table service, and real crockery so thats another decision made by us Morrisons. Anyway as we were sitting down came the rain...in torrents!!! Agghhh we positively decided it wasn't going to last and off we set for...Magic Kingdom to very much excitement and delight from out youngest. What a great day it was! Kayla just revealed in all that is disney, still a fair amount of building work happening and it was extremely busy. The weather was glorious bright lovely sunshine for the rest of the day hooray!! Its the first day its been like this since we arrived we even needed suntan lotion yippee!!
    A very funny moment while we had sat down to have a drink and strawberry shortcake icecream was a Australian guy around our age (40) sat down and sai "the happiest place n earth my ar**) it was very comical - he obviously hadn't caught the mickey bug!!! Our two were in kinks at his out of the blue comment! hehe
    Wishes fireworks just topped the day off- they were nothing shrt of fabulous! as were the electrical parade and the daytime parade(cant remember what its called) What never ceases to amaze me is the sometimes lack of manners in people and their sheer audacity that no-one matters ut them! We were standing 2nd from the front for an hour in preparation of the afternoon parade with one couple in front of us, moments before the parade started the female started shouting other people over obviously the rest of her family ..fine..this happens over came a small child and we all took a step back to allow her in the female then turns to our 14 year old and says "you will have to move back someone else is coming to stand there!" over comes a lady sound the same age as us adults and a foot taller than our youngest and pushes her out the way and stands straight in front of her now the Australians words seemed to ring in my ears at this point!!! how rude!! I couldn't hold my tongue and politely but very firmly told her she wasn't on that my daughter had been standing in the same spot for an hour she was not moving to allow an adult to stand in front of her!! Grr! We didn't let it dampen our day I just can never understand peoples sense of self importance! Anyway a very lovely day was had and it all fet very magical to see Kayla in awe of it all! Getting out the park was nowhere near as bad as we first feared and we all collapsed into bed after a warm shower. Tomorrow we plan to have a pool afternoon and then Halloween Horror night at Universal now I wonder how accurate the weather report is going to be tomorrow...interesting
    melanie morrison

some people Mel are just awful arent they? they have no regard for others! my family get cross with me cos i'm afraid i cant hold my tongue! i wont show myself up or my family but if something needs saying then i WILL say it! glad u didnt let them spoil ur day... cant wait to hear about halloween night! i wont go but love reading up about others experiences of it!
    Liesa

Great report and at least the rain stopped and you enjoyed a great day at MK. Keep them coming please.

I'm still chuckling at his comment!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Why would and adult stand in front of a child, sorry teenager[] I always let youngsters who are shorter than me to come forward, I enjoy the magic on their faces it is all part of the magic for me. Glad you had your say and did not let it spoil your day. Keep the reports coming just loving them.
    Lyn

Just us 4 Morrisons day 3

We are going down in 2 weeks and typhoon lagoon is on the list as well as magic kingdom
    We've haven't been to magic in 4 yrs and kids want to see the changes at the ole Mickey area.
    Do u think we should wait till our spring to visit mk or go anyways, u mentioned still a lot of work going on
    Randy Johnston

Florida Junior
    Randy- it didn't spoil our day not by a long shot, however, there isn't too much "new" to see at the moment, the new castles are there etc but still some cranes at them, I think by Easter you will see a big difference, hope this helps
    melanie morrison

Florida Junior
    Liesa-Lynn I really couldnt hold my tongue! she was just so brash about it!
    Tony - it was quite funny! just so unexpected! hehe
    melanie morrison