Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just us 4 Morrisons day 2

Florida Junior

Just us 4 Morrisons day 2

Another overcast but humid day we awakened to this morning, I was up just before 7am and although the ground was wet so certainly it had rained through the night we have still to see any. Hubby and girls got up shortly after 8am and it was decided to visit downtown disney to the christmas shop, get few orders from friends back home and to visit Earl of Sandwich-a family favourite for soup and sandwich-and it didn't disappoint tis tine either! the place was absolutely mobbed as was DD, everyone must have had the same idea as us! We wandered around sat at the lake and listened to a man singing and playing guitar for an hour with a coffee, he was absolutely fabulous and full of wit and humour it was a lovely relaxing morning/early afternoon. We had decided before we came away we were just going to do Typhoon Lagoon and Halloween horror nights at Universal, however, while we were sitting chatting our youngest had said she cant remember too much about disney and certainly not Magic Kingdom!! Now after having been to Disneyland Paris 4 times and Disney in Florida 3 times we were aghast that she could hardly remember anything!!! In her defence her last visit would have been when she was only 9 or 10 so off hubby went to buy a 2 day day ticket to disney with hopping as well as water park ticket!!

To our shame, after all our visits to Florida we had never been to Disneys boardwalk! so off we went and what a lovely surprise it was!! It was very serene and after watching a beautiful wedding for 10 mins (we were asked to move on so we wouldn't get in the photos)!! we looked so happy too! hehe my hubby noticed ESPN bar were showing the man u/liverpool game so in we went for a cold beer and watched last half hour of the game- luckily for him both our daughters play and love football and I also enjoy it I know... I know... he is one lucky guy!! Manny's tonight for dinner a true favourite! and after promising hubby I would drive he was delighted to have a couple of beers with his dinner well..should I say dinner(s)!! our youngest had her usual fajitas, I had filet steak with garlic mash yum yum and sirloin for our eldest, my hubby had his usual a 24 ounce prime rib with mash..well that was the plan hubby's dinner came and the waitress said you ordered 24 ounce yea? that looks a bit small let me get them to send some more over, it was served with chips but we hadn't even noticed that mistake..she came back minutes later with his 24ounce prime rib with mash-as ordered and said my mistake sir I'll just leave you both good luck!! That man thought he had won the lottery he was ecstatic!! and I have to say he gave both plates a good bashing but had to bring the rest home!! All in all a very interesting lovely day, oh and that 80% chance of rain? not one drop was witnessed by us..tomorrow it says 20% chance of rain so we will see the plan is Typhoon Lagoon tomorrow....if the weather forecast is correct!!
    melanie morrison

Sounds like you had a great day. Hope you don't see any of the wet stuff and get to Typhoon Lagoon.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Oh! Earl of Sandwich, I have been longing for one of those, I just love them, only 2.1/2 weeks to wait. Loving your reports have a great time at Typhoon Lagoon, my favourite water park.
    Lyn

Sounds like my sort of trip, not too manic, loads of relaxing and great food[msntongue]

Liz

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Hi Mel,
    I've had a poxey day at work, so thanks for brightening up my evening with your trip report, its great reading what other people get up to, in the Sun/rain shine State !!

Keep um coming !

[beer]
    Tony

Just us 4 Morrisons day 2

Sounds great. We've never done typhoon lagoon and planning to visit there in a couple of weeks. 2 weeks tonight were heading to Orlando for a well deserved break
    Randy Johnston

love it Mel... must look up this Earl of sandwich xx

just looked up... OMG! talk about mouth watering! fresh roasted beef, cheddar and creamy horseradish sauce... am drooling!! lol[msnembarrased]
    Last edited by LiesaAnna; 27-09-2013 at 23:05.
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    Earl of sandwich is lovely, very fresh and wholesome and you have to do typhoon Randy it is one of our very favourites! great family fun and laughter! and I'm glad I have cheered some of you up hope my reports arent too boring! we never managed typhoon but I'll do a report soon too tired tonight x
    melanie morrison

Mel what is typhoon Randy?
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    hehe my mistake Liesa sorry I was shortening Typhoon Lagoon and telling Randy hahaha
    melanie morrison