Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flying with Delta

Florida Newbie

Flying with Delta

Hi

I am thinking of flying with Delta from Bristol which has 2 stops til it reaches orlando. I think we change at Amsterdam and then Atlanta. Has anyone experience of this as I was wondering if we have to collect our hold luggage at each stop? Can't find any one stop flights from Bristol which is annoying.

Thanks for any info.

I was looking at Delta flights a few weeks ago but, having read a raft of reviews (mostly bad!!) I ended up booking with United.

Have you used something like www.fly.com or www.kayak.co.uk to search for flights? Not sure if you will get anything with less then 2 stops from Bristol though.

You will have to collect your hold baggage at Atlanta as this is where you will clear immigration and customs. Not sure about how they handle things on the Amsterdam connection - but I am sure someone on here will know.

Thomson or Thomas Cook are offering direct flights from Bristol to Sanford. It depends when you want to go as it may be a summer only service. There was a flight leaving this week for under £300. I would have jumped at it but got too much on.

We've flown Delta from MAN-MCO and enjoyed the flights. Our friends have just had a customer services nightmare with Delta and will never fly with them.
    Regards, Mark