Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just us 4 Morrisons

Florida Junior

Cool Just us 4 Morrisons

Hi guys, I loved reading the trip reports so promised myself I would do my best to contribute again this trip. After many years of friends childrens' friends etc all coming to Florida with us, it is just the 4 of us this year, myself, hubby and 21 and 14 year old daughters (who at this point are both still luxuriating in their beds at our gorgeous villa).
    Ok I wont really have much to say this morning yet as we only arrived yesterday from Glasgow through London with BA after an hour delay - a poor man had taken ill after boarding the flight so we had to wait for paramedics. After an uneventful but what seemed long 8 hour 45 min flight we arrived in Orlando to....rain!! but then we always do I think its practically unheard of for us not to have rain on our journey from airport, Customs, luggage and car pick up took us around the 90 min mark a little longer than we hoped but not as long as some years so hey hum. A straight forward drive to the villa we are staying in at West Haven this time, a quick look around and unpack of bags and off to a first ever trip (after many recommendations on here) to Beef O'Brady's for boneless chicken wings all round a first legal Bud lime light for our eldest daughter-who had a delighted look at ordering for the first time in the states!! a quick stop at 7/11 and a coors light in the hot tub for all of about 7 and a half mins till we all admitted defeat!!! off to bed by 9pm local time.
    After wakening a few times throughout the night and forcing ourselves back to sleep hubby and I were up for 6.30am for a cuppa waiting on the little cherubs getting up. Still light rain this morning and looks like its going to be like this for few days we are off to Altamonte Mall today- again after recommendations on here and confirmation by a few people on our flight the huge decision of today is .....where shall we go for breakfast??? awh it really is brain taxing having to make decision like this......its a hard life!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natalie beer.jpg  
    melanie morrison

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Lovely, I love reading trip reports, have a great time, I am looking forward to the next instalment.
    Lyn

Woohoo! New trip report! [clap]

Good start Mel, we too will be eating at Beef o'bradys the first night.[beer]
    Jan

Fantastic.... new trip reports... enjoy your day at ALtemonte Springs, we love it there, so much nicer than Florida Mall. Look forward to some more reports soon [msnsmile2]
    Wendy

Fantastic. Love reading trip reports. Enjoy your day at Altemonte Mall and hope the weather clears up soon.

Florida Junior
    I was on shift in Glasgow airport on Monday morning! Hope we were good to you! [bowwave]

Florida Junior
    I promise to try to do some more trip reports as we go along but if they are getting boring please let me know!!
    BigBlue- Glasgow groundstaff were very nice and efficient no complaints from us!!
    melanie morrison

love the start of your trip report and look forward to many more! going to start one when we get there NEXT wednesday, think its time we tried this 'Beef o'Brady'

looking forward to the next part, thanks Melanie x
    Liesa