Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: attraction tickets direct and there orlando freedom ticket

Florida Newbie

attraction tickets direct and there orlando freedom ticket

Has anyon got there park tickets from attraction tickets direct ? My brother has sent me a link to there site as he has been looking at there orlando freedom ticket just wondering if this ticket it worth it

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Always get my tickets from Orlando Park tickets, great value and brilliant customer service.
    Christine

To be honest it is pointless having 14 days unlimited access to everything. If you are going for 14 days then you can cut that down to 8 -10 for the parks with days off/travel. A day each in Universal/IOA/Sea World and Busch Gardens leaves you just 4 - 6 days for Disney. A day each in the main Disney Parks and 2 days in the minor parks and your done. Have a look at the packages we do and you will save money but still have the flexibility Or message me alist of parks you want todo and I will put a packge together for you.

Florida Chatterbox
    The first year we went we bought a 14 day Ultimate Disney ticket. Waste of money as we used it 6 times! We now get 5 day base plus 2 free when it's available, or straight 7 day base ticket.

We do get the Universal 3 park unlimited but only because it's cheaper than getting 3 individual Universal day tickets.
    Garry Pullan