Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discount coupons?

Florida Junior

Talking Discount coupons?

Does anyone know of any current discount coupons for eating out in Florida? we have 13 more sleeps to go till we arrive ))
    melanie morrison

Best thing to do to get the most up to date vouchers is to pick up some of those little info booklets when you arrive. Also at the exit door at Golden Corral they have lots of voucher booklets.

Have a look at this site - you can buy vouchers at a fraction of their face value for lots of restaurants round the Orlando area, including some of the Disney hotels.

http://www.restaurant.com/city/orlando-restaurants

Happy eating!!!

Most Florida tourist location have free booklets with coupons. You will also find them at all the malls and most of the supermarkets.

As you will be stocking up on food the first night you should be able to pick some up with no problems.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Junior
    thanks guys, we never use the coupons and i'm determined this year we are going to! I even bought some at discounted prices last year from a website and never used them!!!
    melanie morrison

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    thanks guys, we never use the coupons and i'm determined this year we are going to! I even bought some at discounted prices last year from a website and never used them!!!
    If you bought them from restaurant.com you can sign back into your account and redeem them for new coupons - just done it myself and it was really easy. The most difficult bit was choosing the new vouchers!!!

If you have specific restaurants in mind, you can check their website and sign up for their newsletter. Very often you'll get coupons just for signing up. Denny's for example (which we like for breakfast or a quick lunch on the road) sends you 10% off when you sign up. Longhorn sends you a coupon for a free appetizer I think. Sweet Tomatoes offers coupons to members of their "club veg".
    I always enter a birth date that happens to be during our trip to get a birthday coupon.
    There should be a coupon for Golden Corral in the voucher booklets you find at the exit there, so pick one up before getting in line if you intend to.
    Tip: I created an email address I use only for those newsletters, coupons, private sales, Groupon and such. This way it doesn't get in my way and I only check it out once in a while or when I need it.

Florida Junior
    Thanks guys! have now signed up for newsletters!
    melanie morrison

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote : "I always enter a birth date that happens to be during our trip to get a birthday coupon"

Nice one, never thought of that. Having said that I would not want to be in a Bubba Gumps if they thought it was my birthday :>)

Gold 5 Star Member
    The sunday paper always has lots of coupons as well, not just for restaurants. Who else would love to do a shop like they do on Extremme couponing? Won't happen in FLorida as they won't match the coupons like some do and some llimit items or won't allow stacking etc.
    Babblin Boo

Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    Quote : "I always enter a birth date that happens to be during our trip to get a birthday coupon"

Nice one, never thought of that. Having said that I would not want to be in a Bubba Gumps if they thought it was my birthday :>)
    Run Forrest, run!