Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discount coupons?

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    The sunday paper always has lots of coupons as well, not just for restaurants. Who else would love to do a shop like they do on Extremme couponing? Won't happen in FLorida as they won't match the coupons like some do and some llimit items or won't allow stacking etc.
    I search the papers when I'm there and buy the things we use, either on holiday or at home. Not quite the same as the show but some programmes the people just want to save money rather than shop for what they use.

Last trip we got a good discount for Michaels and Jo-annes as it was presidents day. Next year going similar time so hoping the same will apply.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bargainqueen View Post
    I search the papers when I'm there and buy the things we use, either on holiday or at home. Not quite the same as the show but some programmes the people just want to save money rather than shop for what they use.

Last trip we got a good discount for Michaels and Jo-annes as it was presidents day. Next year going similar time so hoping the same will apply.
    Ialways manage to find Michaels and Joanns ones and if you are signed up for their newsletters get them your email. Often when you buy something on the receipt is a coupon for 40% off one item so I always check What I want before I commit to buy.
    Babblin Boo

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I have often had a 50% off one item coupon via email for Michaels. I have noticed through the summer that the discounts seem to have been smaller, but saw a 40% one this week, we go in October and I am hoping for some good coupons.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    Signed up for both companies, thanks for the suggestion.

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    Best thing to do to get the most up to date vouchers is to pick up some of those little info booklets when you arrive. Also at the exit door at Golden Corral they have lots of voucher booklets.

Have a look at this site - you can buy vouchers at a fraction of their face value for lots of restaurants round the Orlando area, including some of the Disney hotels.

http://www.restaurant.com/city/orlando-restaurants

Happy eating!!!
    we receive their weekly offers ... but strange enough cannot find any offer for restaurants in Orlando and around area ...?
    could someone verify ...?
    Thank you so much
    [url]http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/florida-vacation-rental-3515.aspx[/url]
    [url]http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/florida-vacation-rental-3516.aspx[/url]