Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seems like I was wrong - ideas please

How about a trip to the Orlando Science Centre?

They're always rotating their exhibits and usually have something really special on.

Florida Expert
    How about riding Segways around Celebration

try ecosafari, they have ziplines look here ''Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida'' it has loads for teens!!
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    Hi Fraserlynn, we were exactly the same, after 7 years on the trot at different times of the year we decided we had enough of florida ...so we thought, we have been away 4 times since then and well ...nothing has the buzz like looking forward to a florida "vacation" - we have still to convince my hubby somewhat but hopefully once we're there, (in 13 days) woohoo.
    Okay about different places to visit - We have visited Tarpon Springs - a lovely greek village with a very welcome and surreal feel to it, Mount Dora which is a lovely little traditional feeling town with lovely shops, restaurants and a harbour, christmas shop on way to Clearwater hope these few suggestions help
    melanie morrison

What about jet skiing on Lake Bryan?
    my kids loved jet skiing as teenagers.

Liz

We are going down next week. I agree my kids are getting bored of the theme parks so we usually do one on our trips down. We did Tarpoon Springs in march of this year which my kids really enjoyed, as well as gatorland a couple of yrs ago and we also done boggy creek airboat rides 3 times. i just noticed someone mention kelly park rock springs. we have to google that and see what it is all about. the Tampa Aquarium was really nice.
    Randy Johnston

Super Moderator
    If you enjoy the Tampa Aquarium then Mote Marine Laboratory in Sarasota also has an aquarium which is a fascinating place with a dolphin and whale hospital, the sea turtle rehabilitation centre (home to Hang Tough who is a blind sea turtle and lives happily at Mote as he would not survive in the wild), eco boat tours plus many more interesting exhibits.