Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security

The one time all 4 of ours were opened was internal flights from L V to Orlando and we had notes put in but the locks(the special ones that they have keys for) were left undone so one got lost.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

That's what winds me up - you buy the TSA locks so you can still lock your luggage and they can re-lock it without hassle and either they don't bother, or lose the lock and replace it with cable ties.

I buy TSA luggage straps that go around the suitcase, and I fit them REALLY tightly around the perimeter of the case. I know that if/when my case ever got opened, I wouldn't get the straps back.

on our recent journey back to manchester from orlando we had a heavy duty luggage strap on one of the cases ...it was missing but nothing to say they had been in the case .

Super Moderator
    Never had it on the way out but you would think from the number of Brits who take tea to the States that they would be use to that. Have had it on the way back and annoyingly just after 9/11 they sliced open a packet of grits which thankfully I had put in a plastic bag in case something tore the paper packet or we would have had grits all over the case. Needless to say that was one bag of grits which never got cooked and we were cross that they had actually sliced the packet open or do Publix sometimes sell things in different wrappers!

Florida Expert
    Seems to be no consistency with what they do, maybe should implement a new policy that they all stick to!!