Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Virgin Atlantic Golf League

Cool Virgin Atlantic Golf League

I've just qualified for Virgins Europe vs. Rest of World Ryder Cup event as joint top scorer in Europe. Details below. Anyone interested in playing next years, send me a PM.

Dear Mark

We are delighted to confirm that you qualified to represent EUROPE at the final of Flying Club Swingers Season 10 at the Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland between Monday 16 and Thursday 19 September 2013.

Please note the following:

- Should you require, a return flight will be provided for you from London Heathrow to Edinburgh on Virgin Atlantic’s ‘Little Red’ service departing Monday 16 September (mid-morning flight, but times to be confirmed shortly). If, due to your geographical location, you would prefer to make your own way to Gleneagles, please let us know. Any finalists making their own travel arrangements will need to do so at their own expense. Likewise, for those flying with us on ‘Little Red’, travel to and from Heathrow Airport is at their own expense.

- Three nights accommodation is provided with the return flight departing Edinburgh on Thursday 19 September returning to London Heathrow.

- This event is for qualifiers only. Partners, spouses, friends or family will not be able to attend this event.

- Your flights to and from Heathrow (if required), accommodation for three nights, transfers in Scotland, group meals and group drinks (beers, wines, soft drinks), golf and group activities will all be offered to you as part of your trip.

- Any extra costs including but not limited to drinks outside of functions, room service, pay per view television, phone calls, internet access, laundry service, shop purchases and golf equipment hire (unless stated) are the responsibility of the guest.

- Please note day one will involve 2 rounds of golf (1 practice on the Kings, 1 foursomes on the Queens). Buggies are not allowed on these courses, so you should be prepared to walk all holes unless you have a medical certificate which should be sent to us as soon as possible. Days two and three are on the PGA Centenary Course where buggies will be provided.

- On the Wednesday afternoon following golf, you will have the opportunity to try out one of a selection of activities that the hotel provides (Please see attached).

- Full joining instructions will be forwarded next week upon acceptance of this invitation.

Should you wish to accept your place in the team please respond as soon as possible and no later than 0900 on Tuesday 27 August
    Regards, Mark

Florida Savvy
    wow congratulations!!
    MAke sure you get load sof photos if possible!!

How did you get involved in that?

On the VA Flying Club webpage, there's a link. Although, if recommended by an existing player (me!) I'd get bonus points. PM your email address and I'll send an invite.

Naturally, I've accepted their offer!
    Regards, Mark