Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Restaurants with entertainment

Florida Expert

Restaurants with entertainment

Is there anywhere that does live country and western music while you eat your meal? The only place I've found which does live music and meal is Bahama Breeze - not exactly c and w!

Florida Chatterbox
    House of Blues at DTD but again, probably not C&W!
    Garry Pullan

Disney's Hoop De Review is a western themed show with top end musicians. For real C & W you need travel further out and mosey around the relevant bars and night clubs. Next you are over, if the cowboy store is still open in Kissimmee, it is run buy a couple who are the real deal. Would be worth asking them if they can recommend anywhere.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    It is just called Country these days folks :+)

There is not anywhere that springs to mind locally. They do have the shows at Seaworld and the Strawberry Fest each year and normally a country star at the Universal series too, and obviously Cowboys in Orlando and Belts and Buckle in Lakeland but not any restaurants with decent live country that I know off. There are a few genuine honky tonk country bars around but again they are off the beaten track and no food! We used to frequent a few in the past before we moved over full time, but work gets in the way now!!

We are off to see Blake Shelton tomorrow, you should check to see if there are any concerts on when you are next over. We have been to about 4 this summer in Tampa and have another 4/5 in the next couple of months!
    Last edited by Cruella DeVilla; 29-08-2013 at 21:51.
    CDV

Has anyone been to the Pirates dinner show ? I have wanted to go for a while but my hubby is not keen. It will be my birthday next time we are in Orlando so I might give him a push and maybe get a taxi - part of the reason he prefers to eat in is he has to drive and therefore not drink. Our daughter is into 'pirates of the Caribbean' so I think she would prefer this to Arabian nights - the other option.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Reed View Post
    Has anyone been to the Pirates dinner show ? I have wanted to go for a while but my hubby is not keen. It will be my birthday next time we are in Orlando so I might give him a push and maybe get a taxi - part of the reason he prefers to eat in is he has to drive and therefore not drink. Our daughter is into 'pirates of the Caribbean' so I think she would prefer this to Arabian nights - the other option.

Sue
    It's been more than a year since we went, Sue. The food was fantastic. The show was fine, premise was a bit on the hokey side.
    Mike