Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Jet2.com

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Jet2.com

Thought this was quite interesting-Jet 2 are starting transatlantic flights in Spring 2014--it looks as though they are doing weekends-Thursday to Monday to NY, Boston and Toronto--Does anybody know if this is a "feeler" from them with a view to a regular service?

Gold 5 Star Member
    I think they've been doing a few flights to New York for a while now and from airports that don't have other US destinations. If they can offer a cheaper alternative to what's currently available then I would expect them to do OK. It looks to me that they're mainly after the City Break business rather than flight only passengers.

These days it's all about price because I think most people have become aware that there really isn't that much difference between what the various airlines are offering in Economy.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 23-08-2013 at 03:04.

They have been doing the New York weekend flights for Christmas shopping for the last 3 or 4 years now flying from Leeds Bradford and Newcastle. They usually do at least a couple of weekends in late November/early December. Always said we would do it but usually either in Florida or just returned so not managed it yet.