Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Can we locate these shops?

Florida Chatterbox

Question Can we locate these shops?

Ladies in particular ....Has anyone seen any genie bras in the stores in Orlando?

I have done a search on line and it seems that some have been sold via:
    • CVS,
    • Walgreen's
    • Rite Aide
    • Target
    • Bed Bath and Beyond

We will be staying in Oakpoint Circle, Davenport, ... so if anyone knows of stores near by and could help me locate them that would be great - even better if anyone has seen genie bras in store..

I am particularly after coloured ones and a new one called the custom genie bra.

The alternative is I place an order via their website and have it delivered to the villa - but I am sceptical as to whether I will be able to get my credit card or even pay pal to work from a computer in the usa.... any tips on that would be good too.

I have seen them in Bed Bath and beyond at the Loop, just on your right as you go through the door!

Liz

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I think I saw them in Wal Mart. Not in the bra section but where they have things 'as seen on TV' near the checkouts.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    You will have no problem locating a CVS, Walgreens, Target they are on most of the major roads. (192 - 27 John Young Parkway) There is a Bed Bath and Beyond at the Loop.

I have seen the Genie bra in the stores you have mentioned. Happy shopping!

Florida Chatterbox
    Excellent - Thank you all - where is "The Loop"?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    It is on the corner of John Young Parkway & Osceola Parkway. The are lots of shops there including Bealls, JC Penney, Kholes, Bed Bath & Beyond, Micheals (for crafts) a cinema plus lots more.
    Lyn