Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: new suitcases

new suitcases

finally gave in... have been trying to decide whether we needed new suitcases or not we dont but we do...... couldnt resist the super lightweight cases in matalan at £50 each, 'he he' dont tell Steve but now Lauren and I can start packing..lol
    i have asked Steve numerous times to get the old chunky ones out of the loft so i could check them over to see if we needed new ones... oh well we did
    guess what we're gonna start doing this week!! yup u got it!! packing away all the lovely new bits n bobs we have bought for our forthcoming family holiday!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited or what???[high5][high5][high5][high5]
    Liesa

Super Moderator
    The new light weight cases are very good as you can pack more than with the older style heavier cases - great for all those Florida bargains[]

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    The new light weight cases are very good as you can pack more than with the older style heavier cases - great for all those Florida bargains[]
    cant wait Jill i have lost so much weight (5 stone) that its gonna be all about me this trip!! cant wait to buy new jeans in much smaller sizes!!
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    I'm flying with Virgin, economy on the way out, premium economy on the way back so we'll have to buy new cases out there, not that I'll be taking that much with me anyway! buy buy buy!

Florida Expert
    Love our 4 wheel drive ones

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    cant wait Jill i have lost so much weight (5 stone) that its gonna be all about me this trip!! cant wait to buy new jeans in much smaller sizes!!
    Liesa congratulations on your weight loss - you certainly deserve a new wardrobe.

Liesa congratulations on your weight loss - you certainly deserve a new wardrobe.

thanks Jill xx oh and the seat on the plane... last trip i had to give in and ask for a lap belt extension[msnembarrased] the seat is gonna feel mahusive to me.... yayyy[clap]
    Liesa

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    thanks Jill xx oh and the seat on the plane... last trip i had to give in and ask for a lap belt extension[msnembarrased] the seat is gonna feel mahusive to me.... yayyy[clap]
    LOL you will be able to join the 'that person sitting next to me ought to be made to pay for 2 seats' club and moan about them taking up your space.

LOL you will be able to join the 'that person sitting next to me ought to be made to pay for 2 seats' club and moan about them taking up your space.
    lmao!

Good going Liesa, well done.

pmsl... never not me! ...well not on a wednesday anyway... (my flight) [msntongue]
    Liesa