Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villa verified???

Florida Chatterbox

Villa verified???

Hi, just need to check something out .... my daughter has seen a villa she likes on this site and has sent an enquiry to the villa owner. The owner has got back to her with a price and told her to send a cheque for the deposit together with the names and ages of the people who will be staying at the villa. I'm a bit concerned because whenever I have hired a villa, the owners have always sent a booking form as an attachement for us to fill in and send back. This villa is from this site and it has the verification sign but I'm just checking
    Thanks in advance
    Margaret

Super Moderator
    If you are worried I am sure John or Roger (site owners) will double check the verification of the villa your daughter is interested in. I am sure there is a simple answer (e were away this weekend and although I was answering queries I had left my laptop at home and only had an IPad with me and would not have known how to send a copy of our booking form or Terms and Conditions to anyone. As owners we all have to prove every 6 months that we still own our homes so booking via this site should be fine.

Florida Chatterbox
    Jill thanks for your reply, I sent a message through this site to John or Roger and am waiting for a reply back.
    Margaret

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've just replied to your email. Sorry about the short delay - it's been one of those days!
    Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Jill thanks for your reply, I sent a message through this site to John or Roger and am waiting for a reply back.
    Margaret

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks John, I just got it Will speak to my daughter and get back to you.
    I know just what you mean about one of those days, I'm back to work tomorrow after
    a week off and just know what sort of day that will be

Margaret