Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Express pass & harry potter

Florida Chatterbox

Express pass & harry potter

Thinkin of express pass next time, cant bear the crowds !! Cant see anywhere if they are valid for Harry, I'm thinkin not !!

thanks for any advice

Florida Chatterbox
    No they are not valid for HP.

We are staying at The Hard Rock Hotel for one night to get the unlimited fastpass and early entry into Harry Potter as that's the only way.
    Garry Pullan

We all need to complain about these Fast passes. They are ridiculous! You pay to get in the park, then pay to get on the rides! Fighting with our wallets is the american way! The fast passes are necessary & do not include HP.

Yup, lots of the Disney experts recommend taking a night away from Disney to stay in a Universal hotel just for the early entry and the Express Pass.

When the WWoHP expands, I imagine those hotel rooms are going to be a real commodity.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just ask for the single rider queue for the Forbidden Journey ride - the queue was 90 minutes long when we went a couple of days ago, but I asked for the single rider queue, was shown down the empty line and arrived at the front of the queue and straight on to the ride within 2 minutes. The ride was as brilliant as usual.
    Lesley

Florida Chatterbox
    Was thinking of staying at The Hard Rock Hotel or The Royal Pacific for the same reason as gpullan, can I ask, how do you get from the hotel to the park and do you really get in 1 hour before anyone else? was there a few years ago ( not staying in hotel) and was early at the park, got in at 8;30am when it was meant to open at 9am ?

thanks

Administrator
    If you're going during peak then the Express Pass is very useful, but off peak Universal and IoA are fairly quiet and you can get on the Forbidden Journey and other major rides with very little or no wait especially early or late in the day.

When is off peak Roger? I'm not being obtuse there, I genuinely don't know.

We've just come back and thought Jan was off peak but the parks were very busy - over an hour wait for the big rides - including HP.

Sue
    Last edited by Gerry Reed; 28-01-2014 at 21:47.
    Gerry and Sue

Administrator
    Not an exact set of dates, but when the UK and US kids are at school then it tends to be a lot quieter. This doesn't apply so much to Disney but Uni and IoA are quieter at those times.

Quote Originally Posted by Macka View Post
    When is off peak Roger? I'm not being obtuse there, I genuinely don't know.