Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wish we were going :(

Wish we were going :(

Hi everyone

Not posted in a wee while- we're not going to Florida this year
    Had a week in Arran instead and was lovely but not Florida!!

I still look at the forum every other day and keep up to date with all thats going on.

Hope you're all well and either out there now enjoying your hols or looking forward to your next trip x

Never been to Arran, was it really good? I also keep up when not going.
    Jan

Florida Savvy
    I love to keep checking back here on the forums- it reminds me of all my lovely florida holidays and keeps me going till the next one!

It is lovely that you do still 'check in' to see what is going on. Hopefully you will all be returning to Florida before too long!

Arran is a fab place- we go a lot as have family over there- however on this occasion we rented a cottage for a week and went with my MIL and BIL and his twin 3 year old girls and it was a bit of a nightmare - never again is all I will say!!
    It only takes us 20 mins to get to the ferry at Adrossan and its less than an hours crossing and cos you are on the ferry you really feel like you're going a holiday even though its nor far from us- plus island life is so different to mainland- they don't lock theri doors etc. I just love it.

Hiya
    we're off to florida in 60 days... cant wait havent had a holiday in over 2 years, (well will be in oct), what with losing my dad and having the rigmarole of selling his house and sorting out everything we need a break more then ever now.. taking 5 of our 6 kids and 5 of our 10 grandchildren... cant wait!

i check in regularly helps keep me going...lol welcome back xx
    Liesa

Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    Hiya
    we're off to florida in 60 days... cant wait havent had a holiday in over 2 years, (well will be in oct), what with losing my dad and having the rigmarole of selling his house and sorting out everything we need a break more then ever now.. taking 5 of our 6 kids and 5 of our 10 grandchildren... cant wait!

i check in regularly helps keep me going...lol welcome back xx
    Don't rub it in Liesa !!!Seriously really happy that you are finally getting to go back :-)

We are not looking at going back in the near future unfortunately, last October seems so long ago.... so more trip reports please peps for those of us with no Florida holiday to look forward to ....
    Wendy