Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mannys this weekend

Florida Chatterbox

Mannys this weekend

Hi, We are in the Orlando area this weekend and plan on going to the Manny's at Haines.

Being weekend I expect it will be busy and just wondered if the was a better (less Busy) night between Sat & Sun

Super Moderator
    Manny's is always busy and it is best to ring ahead which will cut the wait time.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We visited the other saturday night and the wait was going to be one hour so decided to try another night
    Jan&Steve

We have found if you don't phone ahead the wait is always at least an hour, often more. Definitely call ahead an hour before you plan to arrive.
    Tonish

Always ring ahead when visiting Manny's will save you so much time 863 422 3910. Happy hour is from 4-7.
    Wish I was there now enjoying their ribs and salad......my favourite

Val

Must admit we have only once gone there and after reading all the raves about, we were disappointed and have ever gone back.

Andrena

Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post
    Must admit we have only once gone there and after reading all the raves about, we were disappointed and have ever gone back.

Andrena
    Agree. Over-rated. It is okay and lovely salad to start, but not sure what all the fuss is about. Far too noisy and other places just as good (apart from the salad!!).

I've never been - could someone fill me in about what's so special about Manny's? What kind of food is served?

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrena View Post

Andrena
    Another agreeing with you.

We were crammed in, the main course came just before we finished the starter and we felt that we were being rushed so they could get the next lot in. The food was nice but no better than other places we have been to and overall we were not impressed sufficiently to go back. Plus point is that the salad was the best we have had anywhere.

Having said all that it would not do for us all to like the same things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
    I've never been - could someone fill me in about what's so special about Manny's? What kind of food is served?
    Steaks, chicken, ribs etc.etc. Similar to other steak places but always packed for some strange reason!