Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mannys this weekend

Florida Chatterbox
    We were there in September for my Daughters birthday and had a great laugh with the duty manager! My son thought he was Manny himself when he came over but we were told tongue in cheek that Manny has retired to Las Vegas as he has so much money.
    We don't mind the usual hour wait when happy hour is on, just so long as you don't get the short straw designated driver job. We went on a Tuesday and all draughts/wine and Margeritas were two for one, had difficulty carrying in all the glasses when the table was ready.
    I seem to remember we had a good night!
    Andy

Looking forward to this place when there next year

Tried to go 34 years ago but just never made it

Looks scrummy

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Looking forward to this place when there next year

Tried to go 34 years ago but just never made it

Looks scrummy
    I reckon it will have changed since then Homer?

Florida Expert
    We were told by one of the waitresses that if you don't want the long wait try to arrive after 8.30pm, we did this during our visit in Jan and as she said we had no wait at all!
    Denise

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnurse View Post
    We were told by one of the waitresses that if you don't want the long wait try to arrive after 8.30pm, we did this during our visit in Jan and as she said we had no wait at all!
    Thanks for the tip Denise.
    We tried to get in when we were over last month but the wait was too long. We ended up going over to the one at Winter Haven as it is only 20 minutes drive and there is rarely much of a wait. In fact, the wait was less than 10 minutes.
    We did get in to try Egg City (Manny's place next door) for both breakfast and lunch. Just like Manny's it is good food at reasonable prices and at lunch time you get the same wonderful salad that you get at Manny's.
    Christine