Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its been a while..... 3rd time to Florida & ready to book, EXCITED :)))

Florida Chatterbox

Its been a while..... 3rd time to Florida & ready to book, EXCITED :)))

Hi everyone,
    Its been two years since our last trip to Florida & six years since our first, we are soo ready for this one, we haven't had a sun holiday for 2 years & after our last trip (we never booked our villa through here (tut tut) & had a pretty bad experience, so here I go looking for info on what has changed, what's new re the parks etc & we need a VILLA so I will be busy mailing you all, Ali

Look forward to receiving the enquiry!!! Have fun with your plans.[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Welcome back!
    Tracey

Super Moderator
    Welcome back - you have come to the best place to find a good villa. Trouble with Florida is it 'gets in your blood' and you keep going back.

welcome back xx
    Liesa

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    It's a shame you had a bad villa experience but you've come to the right place to get a lovely home and all the help that you need.

Enjoy your planning and enjoy choosing your villa
    Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome back Ali. It's funny a few old "friends" have popped back on here recently, it's nice to hear what they have been doing in the meantime and how many who thought they were going to have a one off holiday of a lifetime find they are addicted and nowhere else quite matches up.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Junior
    I can't believe it's taken nearly 10 years for us to come back! I can still remember the buid up to our first trip, the daily visits to this site, it was so helpful and just built me up to a frenzy! (in a good way )
    I even remebering saying to my wife about a week before we left for Florida, "we've not even been there yet and I want to go back!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue35 View Post
    I can't believe it's taken nearly 10 years for us to come back! I can still remember the buid up to our first trip, the daily visits to this site, it was so helpful and just built me up to a frenzy! (in a good way )
    I even remebering saying to my wife about a week before we left for Florida, "we've not even been there yet and I want to go back!"
    That is so true of many people. We have first time guests visiting in August this year, and the father of the group has booked for Xmas 2014 before they have even arrived this year!! It's to be hoped he likes our villa!!!!!

Certainly plenty of choice out there. Good luck.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham