Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Planning May 2014

Hi Sam welcome to OV, we always book everything by ourselves, just booked flights for 14 of us and a villa for the same, need to book car hire from here must remember to do it maybe tonight... u can book everything through here and always someone around who can give you advice or lend a hand or ear

we will have the same dilema soon as our youngest is 18 in 2 months and doesnt want to come everywhere with us so will be just Steve and i... the thought of not staying in a villa or town home scares me...
    the homes are far bigger then what we are used to at home but a townhome is a nice size for 2... 3 beds without a pool just see if they have a nice big communal pool if u fancy a dip.. u can get park tickets and everything else through here follow the links at the top... good luck, keep us posted would like to see how you get on xx
    Liesa

Florida Junior
    We always rent a villa for the two us. We really enjoy having a pvt. pool to use. We have rented both a 3 and 4 bedroom villas.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Before we bought our own we rented both 3 & 4 bed villas for 2 of us, we like the space.
    Lyn

Florida Junior
    There is just two of us and have rented a villa each we go. We have rented a 3 and 4 bedroom villa because the deciding factor os the pool privacy. We do all our own booking. If you want a community pool rent a villa that has a club house.

Florida Chatterbox
    We're a couple who have been hiring villas for nearly 17 years, tried a hotel on our first visit and would not recommend it.

It only worked out about £50 more than the package to book it myself. You'll have to pay for the flights now but the villa and car hire will be a deposit with the balance x amount of weeks before. Try to get a villa with solar heated pool, as to where to stay that's a matter of personal choice. We've tried several places all in a 3 mile area and for the past 3 years have been booking a villa in the same place as our 1st villa rental.

Two trips ago, I booked a villa just for me!

I actually quite like the hotel experience, but it becomes tedious very quickly. I don't like the pressure of vacating the room, or face half the world knocking on the door if I've slept in unexpectedly. I don't mind it for a few days, but any longer than that and I'll always try a villa.

The villa just gives you a quota of space you wouldn't get anywhere else, and you can play on your own schedule.

Regarding booking, I always try and book things separately to keep as much control over my trip as possible (control freak here!). Recently, I have had to weigh up the costs of a package trip against booking separately, as cost is becoming more of an issue.