Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part Two Davenport

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Dads_Taxi View Post
    Terry, I can recommend an amazing pair of noise-cancelling headphones. They are so close to the Bose model in sound and appearance it is remarkable. The Goldring NS1000 model is regularly on offer at SuperFi (in fact they are currently on an offer) (other hifi retailers are available!). I got mine for £60 delivered, and having demonstrated them at work several of my colleagues have bought them. We're all broadcast engineers so we don't suffer inferior sound - if that helps persuade you!
    The only down side is that you wouldn't have them to use on your flight home from this trip. Might be worth a little research to see if they're available anywhere over there.

Keep the reports coming, I love reading Trip Reports. Sounds like you've been retracing our footsteps from last year at times, I know the Super Target at Rolling Rock rather too well.

Enjoy yourselves, cheers.
    Dave,

On your recommendation just bought a pair of Goldring NS1000, paid £59.95 delivered from Superfi and got them within a couple of days. First impressions are that they are excellent. Going to see how they perform on Virgin next month. Slight problem is that I think the wife wants a pair now.

Ian

Florida Junior
    I am really enjoying reading your TR, I would love to be there.

Hi Ian, I'm glad you like them, I'm sure you'll be impressed when you're using them on the flight. Have a great trip, look forward to the reports!