Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice towns to visit?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another vote for Winter Park. The scenic boat tour is well worth doing and operate on the hour the last one being at 4 pm I believe. An upmarket area with many lovely individual shops, pavement cafes and restaurants and then there is the Morse Tiffany Glass Museum which we still have to visit as we went on a Monday, only to find it closes on Mondays!

Florida Junior
    Thanks guys for all the replies, we only have 13 days to wait now and St Augustine and Winter Park are now both on our "to do" list
    melanie morrison

We took the kids to a concert in Gainesville and really loved the place. A Uni town with lots of nightlife for all ages
    Shirley

Florida Junior
    off to check that out now ShirleyD-thanks!
    melanie morrison

Florida Junior
    I was just having a look at all your recommendations!-thanks! winter gardens has a music festival on while we are in Florida anyone ever been? It looks fab!
    melanie morrison

Enjoy your trip - not long now and make sure you come back on here and tell us how you went on at some of the places you visit!!

You might even do a 'trip report'? We all enjoy reading these reports just to make us feel good!!

Florida Junior
    I will make a real effort to do a bit of a trip report SDJ, seems only fair as I love reading others, and am very greatfull for everyone's input
    melanie morrison

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    I was just having a look at all your recommendations!-thanks! winter gardens has a music festival on while we are in Florida anyone ever been? It looks fab!
    Winter Garden also has a spectacular Farmer's Market on Saturdays.
    Mike