Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Have I left it too late

Florida Newbie

Have I left it too late

Hi

I fly out to Florida in 17 days, do you think I've left it too late to buy my tickets from this site? I know it says 10 working days so technically I'm cutting it a bit fine, if it was any more than that I could struggle. Has anyone else bought tickets from here and got them any later than the 10 working days.

Kind Regards

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    You can always get them delivered to you in the US. Or pick them up. You would definately have enough time to order them if you use one of these methods
    Christine

Florida Newbie
    Thanks I did think of that, but I think it may stress me out if I don't have them in my hand before I go

Christine collect your tickets from their Celebration offices it's easy to get there. The staff are so helpful. no stress involved, I ordered our tickets one day and collected them the next morning.
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    Christine collect your tickets from their Celebration offices it's easy to get there. The staff are so helpful. no stress involved, I ordered our tickets one day and collected them the next morning.
    We did that too, very easy, and handy if you decide on something last minute.