Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi :)

Florida Newbie

Hi :)

Hello all!! Never in a million years did I think I would be joining a forum to plan a holiday in Florida!! Im Gemma, mum to Cameron 6 and Caitlin 5, and wife/carer for Mark. We've been to Disneyland in Paris a few times (most recently the start of the month for kids birthdays, amazing) but never thought we would afford Florida. After a hard year though my Mum wants a big family holiday to look forward to so we're planning on renting a villa and hopefully having a great holiday [clap] Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Hi Gemma
    Welcome to the forum, you can ask any questions you like here regarding Florida and there will be someone who can answer you. On the whole we are a friendly lot and we all love Florida, have a great time planning your trip.
    Lyn

Welcome Gemma - you should be able to find all the advice you need on the Forum.

You have an exciting time ahead of you planning such a wonderful trip!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome to the forum Gemma. Enjoy planning your trip.
    Jan&Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmasteele84 View Post
    Hello all!! Never in a million years did I think I would be joining a forum to plan a holiday in Florida!! Im Gemma, mum to Cameron 6 and Caitlin 5, and wife/carer for Mark. We've been to Disneyland in Paris a few times (most recently the start of the month for kids birthdays, amazing) but never thought we would afford Florida. After a hard year though my Mum wants a big family holiday to look forward to so we're planning on renting a villa and hopefully having a great holiday [clap] Looking forward to getting to know you all.
    Hi Gemma

your on the right tracks if your looking to book a villa, ask as many questions as you like and we will try and answer your questions.

Regards,

Mark.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Hi :)

Welcome to the forum - were all Florida enthusiasts here! Have fun planning your trip of a lifetime

You will love it I am sure, great way of improving a hard year. This forum is a great place to get lots of advice and help you make choices of what to see and do.
    Jan

Florida Savvy
    Hi and welcome- the planning is so exciting- I love that part!!

Hi Gemma, welcome to OV forum. Enjoy every step of planning your holiday all part of the excitement
    Ask as many questions as you like ,we are here to help
    Barbara

Welcome Gemma, have fun planning and fire away with as many questions as you can think of.
    Dawn Murray