Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking fees at the disney parks

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Whatever you do, don't park your car at any hotel, its not a great idea.....

Go to Hotel, park car there...........Then when you get back 9/10 hours later find you've been towed.........lol........

You can park at the hotels, "if" your going to look round or dine. I think they allow 3 hours........

$14 (£9.33) to park your car "All Day" is not that pricey really..........

By the time you have wasted hours, faffing about going to DTD, then wait for a bus, then go to a hotel, then wait for a bus, then go to a park. Then have to do that in return............ "Crazy"

You pay a fortune round here to park in the centre........

Give me Disney Car Parks any day;-);-);-)
    mike

Agree, why waste so much time waiting on buses, you are on holiday after all. What a wate of precious holiday time.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    Update March 2014 - the parking charge at Magic Kingdom yesterday was $17!! We asked if we could go to Grand Floridian for breakfast, leave car and use monorail, thought it would save MIL's legs and time - they were not happy about that so didn't do it. The shuttles from the car park are so frequent it isn't a problem but I always tell my guests to allow an hour to get into the park - first queue to pay the parking, then queue to park, then queue for shuttle, then for ticket, bag search, entrance, transportation via monorail or ferry etc.....

Downtown Disney parking is undergoing major overhaul with a multi storey in process of being built - we had no choice but to valet park ($15) as it was torrential rain and we had movie tickets for Noah (lol) - as it happened I would rather stay in the car than watch that movie again.....!