Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife Just got flight price from charter travel for October 2014

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    One advantage of an agent is that you dont have to pay the full amount upfront, often almost a year in advance.
    Hi Steph
    Thats what I thought too but when pricing up flights for one trip last year I contacted Charter Travel and they were helpful and I was considering booking with them but I had found cheaper flights myself. They said they could book them for me but I would have to pay the full amount upfront so needless to say I booked direct with the airline. So deposit only is not always the case when booking through an agent.

Stuart
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LesleyB View Post
    Hi Steph
    Thats what I thought too but when pricing up flights for one trip last year I contacted Charter Travel and they were helpful and I was considering booking with them but I had found cheaper flights myself. They said they could book them for me but I would have to pay the full amount upfront so needless to say I booked direct with the airline. So deposit only is not always the case when booking through an agent.

Stuart
    If you wnat flight only you have to pay fully up front sam as with the airline direct, if you book a car or accommodation as well then you are getting a "package" and can pay just the deposit.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Savvy
    We're flying Virgin direct from Gatwick in early November(7th), which cost about £460- we booked bout 6 months ago but prices stayed very similar so we could've kept the money in the bank a bit longer!!! Ive not checked recently but it seemed a fair price at the time.