Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Naples Airport

Florida Chatterbox

Naples Airport

We have already booked our car hire through Floria Car hire but a couple of our party are thinking of going to Miami for two days while we are down in Marco island.

I have looked at the options for them to do a short term hire and the nearest collection point comes up as Naples Airport. However when I put Naples airport in Google maps to get directions it comes up with a journey of 30 minutes but if I put Alamo Rentals Naples airport it comes up with a journey time of 60 minutes.

Where exactly is the collection point and am I right in thinking this would be the nearest to Marco.

Florida Expert
    Alamo Rental is on Terminal Drive, Naples Airport and the airport is right in the downtown area of Naples. Not knowing your location on Marco Island difficult to comment on driving times.
    Clare R

Florida Chatterbox
    It seems there are 2 airports in Naples, the one with Terminal drive is closer to Fort Myers than Naples and is the one that is coming up as 60 mins. The other airport is off Airport pulling road and is only 30 mins from Marco and I assume does not have an Alamo on site.

Florida Expert
    Airport Pulling Road runs along the east side of Naples Airport. Terminal Drive is on the southern section of Naples Airport - have a look at GoogleEarth
    Clare R

Florida Chatterbox
    Cheers Claire, Done that but the road on the south side says N Road. However it lists the Airport as Naples Municipal airport and Google says there is no Alamo at this Airport

Florida Expert
    Clare R

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for that Claire, Google kept taking me to Alamo at the Southwest Airport north of Naples and by coincidence the road leading to it was terminal road. Google search still insists there is no Alamo at the Municipal airport but your link clearly shows there is. Based on that my trip to there will be 30 mins from Marco.