Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Accommodation Anna Maria Island

Accommodation Anna Maria Island

We have just booked to fly out to our place on the 20th July, plan to stay there for 9 days and then spend a week on the coast. When we were out at Easter we visited AMI and really liked it so thought that would be a nice place to relax for a few days and use as a base to travel up and down the cost. We don't want to stay in a villa but fancy one of the cute wooden houses or a condo. Can anyone recommend a place, we only need 2 bedrooms.

Jan
    Jan & Rob

Florida Newbie
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Hi, we stayed at the Bungalow Beach Resort not Anna Marie, but Bradenton, just down the coast for 5 nights in 2008.

Good, old school, Florida bungalows - right on the beach - they have a two bedroom bungalow as well.

It was a lovely spot - run by some really nice people... Tripadvisor seems to suggest nothing much has changed...

Take a look

Just about as far North as you can get on Anna Maria : annamariamotel (all one word...)
    Not really "motellish" - only about 5 or 6 condos.
    Lovely area about 2 mins. walk to the beach !!

Florida Savvy
    Take a look at Palm Tree Villas.

Great location and really good accomodation. Shared pool. We have stayed here on many occasions and have never been disappointed.

If you prefer an individual condo, there are many agencies who offer these. I dont want to post link that will be deleted......

Its a good time of year to get a bargain.

Thank you for all the replies after a lot of searching we have booked somewhere on AMI-I'm glad I own a place in Orlando so I don't have to chose accommodation there, it is quite difficult deciding where to book so many lovely places , I drove Rob mad till I booked!!
    Jan & Rob