Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your views

Florida Newbie
    Have flown indirect twice now. The first time we flew Continental LHR to Newark and stopped in New York for a couple of days before flying down to Tampa (New York FAB!). Then the return journey was Tampa - Newark - LHR which was easy enough.

Also flew last year from LHR - JFK - Tampa. Only gripe going out was we'd left the connecting flight to Tampa with too long of a gap so although you think you've got plenty of time for something to eat etc. it does drag a bit especially as you want to get to Florida!

My sister lucky devil goes to Florida for a total of 4 months of the year and always used Virgin however after my couple of experiences of indirect now flys Manchester- Philidelphia - MCO and much prefers it.

We have always championed United Airlines and used them 4/6 times a year when we owned in Tampa.

We used them again for this trip as we had to stay in Chicago on business prior to flying down to Florida. It was an awful flight. Our attendant definitely did not want to be there - the first hint of a smile was when we were getting off in Chicago. The food, well we all know what airline food is like so we don't expect much. Well, we never even got a choice as the choice was gone. What we had is inedible - that is all I can say. The afternoon snack you could have thrown at the wall and it would have cracked it was so stale. Very very disappointing and made Virgin seem not too bad after all!!!

Certainly not looking forward to the flight back via Washington!!

Sorry Caroline, up to this flight I would have agreed with you - I would not have believed things would be so so bad!!

Oh dear Sandra, that sounds awful, I guess any airline can have a bad day. I hope you have a good flight back.
    Caroline & Dave

Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    Oh dear Sandra, that sounds awful, I guess any airline can have a bad day. I hope you have a good flight back.
    Thank you Caroline...at least it can only improve....I hope[msnwink]