Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid week to mid week booking ?

Florida Newbie

Mid week to mid week booking ?

Just wondering if the villa owners do mid week to mid week booking ?

Many Owners do - just put out an enquiry with your dates using the links at the top of this page.
    Happy villa hunting

As Carol has said, many owners accept bookings starting any day of the week. I'm sure you will have lots of options if you put out an enquiry on the links above. Planning the trip is half the fun!
    Last edited by jimiansville; 05-05-2013 at 10:48.
    Jim

It is certainly worth putting out an enquiry. Have fun!

We start and finish a booking any day of the week.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I dont have many Saturday to Saturday bookings, but lots of mid week ones and durations of various lengths. I think a lot of the airlines seem to put weekend flights up so midweek flight are often a bette option. I certainly take midweek bookings and bookings of any duration that suits and a lot of other villa owners do, so as others have said just send out an enquiry and await the results.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    Higher fares at the weekend are pretty standard amongst the major airlines so you can save money travelling Monday to Thursday. A family of 4 would probably save around £100.

Florida Savvy
    Far many years, we have booked midweek. Most owners are quite happy with that. We also book an extra night at the villa, so we can depart later in the day, instead of rushing to be out by 10:am. This allows us to enjoy our last day much more.
    Scorpio

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have always done any day/start finish, from our own experience we know a Sat/Sat adds £40 per person with weekend supplements. Given that our villa will take 8 comfortably, that's £320 (in most cases that is enough to pay for most, if not all, the car hire for 2 weeks.

Also, if your budget/time doesn't allow for 2 weeks, or you have plans for part weeks, like most owners, we are happy to take 10 day bookings etc.
    Babblin Boo

I think you will find most owners will look at any booking whichever day it starts or finishes - and will be happy to quote on any number of days so you don't have to restrict yourself to 7, 14 or 21 day holidays.

Have fun looking - wherever you stay you will have a great time!!