Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting faces to the name

Florida Chatterbox

Red face Putting faces to the name

We all read all our comments and threads without knowing what these people and the people they refer to look like.

So........

Jake - 10 years old. First went to Florida when he was 5 which seems a lifetime ago! Since been 3 times and loves it

Aimee - Coming up to 5 years old but acts 15 already!! Been to Florida 3 times but can barely remember any of them...She will this year!!

Jack - Nearly 12 years old now and loves going to Florida, if only to load his Golden Corral plate up with every item!!

Max - 3 years old and has been twice but only as a tiny baby then a toddler. Really looking forward to seeing his face in Disney this year

That's the kids, far luckier than i ever was as a child.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jake.jpg   Aimee.jpg   Jack.jpg   Max.jpg  
    Garry Pullan

Florida Chatterbox
    And now us.....

Me (not Frank Lampard) - chief planner and visionary for everything Florida. Research, research research for each of our holidays but strangely we go back and do most things over and over again. Love Florida and make rash decisions about going!!

Mel - Mum and chief packer. Loves Florida as much as i do but is far more realistic about whether we can go, when to go and keeps me grounded!

That's the lot of us. Looking forward to being back in the sunshine state for the 4th time this October!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaz.jpg   Mel.jpg  
    Garry Pullan

Well Gary thanks for the introduction and looks like you have your hands full with the little ones, we to have Been visiting Florida for over 20 years now since my eldest Jake who is 21 this year WOW where do all those years go?

We also loved Florida that much we bought a villa 8 years ago and have never looked back, we are currently on a 8 night trip me and the wife Natalie left kids at home as youngest Hannah is 17 now.

Well back to the sun bed speak soon and enjoy planning your next trip.

Regards, Mark.

Thanks for posting the photos, what a good looking bunch you are (not Frank Lampard...obviously!)
    Caroline & Dave

Really enjoyed seeing your family. We often have guests in our Vila who send us their photos. It makes it so much more personal.

Some our past guests have become good friends, albeit only by email or on Facebook. The Internet is wonderful for keeping touch isn't it?
    Our Avatar shows our beloved grandchildren, Jamie and Emma, who have been coming to Florida since they were babies and just love it.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    Whilst not a regular per-say I do drop in now and again.
    My pic is as my avatar. That's me.
    I love all things Florida and only wish I could visit more often.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	481370_10151521120697962_57321346_n.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	711Hi Garry and family love the pics.. we have been going for over 11 years now next trip seems a lifetime away... xx this is me now.. 5 stone lighter since last time i posted pics on here
    Last edited by LiesaAnna; 04-05-2013 at 08:44.
    Liesa

Putting faces to the name

Hi garry we just love florida been going for almost 20 yrs at lest every other year but am hopfully going bac sept this year just me and my grandaughter age 13
    I have a 14 yrs old daughter been going since she was a toddler but wants to stay with dad this time. She will b ok rurns 15 going on 30 in august

Me and hubby first went together 2002, back 2007 to get wed and Kyle's first trip. Back twice since then and again in 55 days. Not figured out how to upload iPad photo yet, it keeps putting it upside down... Will attempt tomorrow from laptop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Yip photo upside down... Will try to fix!! Lol.