Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pet shops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar

pet shops

Hi everyone
    we leave for Florida next week , and would like to get some things for are new puppy which we are getting when we come home ,[msnsmile]
    Can anyone recommend any good pet shops around Orlando
    Gail

There is a large pet shop (part of a chain) in The Loop, sorry cannot remember name but you cannot miss it.

However if you want something different try the pet store opposite the fountain in Celebration. It's a small one but they make special biscuits just for dogs, they look so good I was almost tempted to try one. The also have lots of other small items that are different.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

There is a shop that does animal accessories in Old Town Kissimmee where they do the old cars parade
    Carol

Florida Chatterbox
    There are a few Petco and PetSmarts around the area. There is one as mentioned in the Loop and there is one on Sand Lake Road almost opposite the Florida Mall. Also one on John Young Parkway. If you google Petco and Petsmart and look at their web sites you should get their locations.

The one in Celebration is I believe Woofgang Puck Bakery who do indeed sell speciality biscuits and treats as well as toys.

I always find something in Target and Wal-Mart for ours - they do great toys for example, but tend to have a wider selection at holiday times. The collars are much cheaper in the US, but I usually like to support my local pet shop, even if he is more expensive. I've always had anything replaced FOC (and more) if anything has been faulty, and it is the case with small retailers of use them or lose them.
    My eldest has a Jack Russell and always finds something for her in the way of coats at Target or Wal-Mart. Mine are so large and hairy they don't wear anything, although at certain times of the year they could do with wellies and a mac!!!
    Fiona

There is a really cool pet shop in celebration called woof gang bakery. Has really nice doggy stuff (its not just a bakery).

Woofgang's in celebration is aaaammazing but not cheap. I didn't have my puppy when we were there last year but will def be gonig there next time to spoil her.

thank you all so much ,for the info ,
    Gail

Florida Savvy
    Petsmart at Posner Park, where the I4 crosses the highway 27.
    Scorpio

thank you .
    Gail