Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Halloween

Florida Chatterbox

Halloween

Hi All,

Just planning our itinerary for later this year and wondered what halloween is like in the communities, particularly Crescent Lakes where we are staying? (Roger, John, Steve)???

31st Oct is our first full day so we had the idea of settling in/shopping/having a BBQ during the day then taking the kids around the community trick or treating in the evening.

I'm now thinking that we may be wasting our first full day there as we could unpack and doing the shopping in the morning then spend the afternoon and evening in a park and watching the fireworks which would free up a whole day later on in the holiday?

Finally, if we don't bother doing halloween on Crescent Lakes and do a park.....how busy are the parks actually on halloween??

Thanks in advance
    Garry Pullan

Crescent Lakes was always great fun when we lived there. Quite a few homes will be decorated and these are the ones to call on. Make sure you have a good fun trick to offer. Parks can be busy especially if one of the Halloween parties is on. The parks will also close early for switchover. I would highly recommend one of the halloween parties, great fun.

Florida Chatterbox
    Cost approx $700 for our group to do the Halloween party in Magic Kingdom!!

I think i need to think again, perhaps an afternoon and evening at Hollywood Studios and to see Fantasmic which will free up a day mid holiday for a pool day.
    Garry Pullan

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gpullan View Post
    Cost approx $700 for our group to do the Halloween party in Magic Kingdom!!

I think i need to think again, perhaps an afternoon and evening at Hollywood Studios and to see Fantasmic which will free up a day mid holiday for a pool day.
    Ouch that is a lot of trick or treat candy!

Celebration always celebrate, the houses are decorated and always something going on and does not cost too much unless you want to go for a meal in one of the restaurants
    Val

You can see some videos of the Halloween party at Universal on YouTube. It looks like a lot of fun.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    My brother and I have gone to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights the last two years. Each year, we've gone at least twice. We're big horror fans, love zombie runs and all that. If you are at all into scary stuff, it is a must do! We'll be there again this year, more than once, I'm sure.
    Last edited by DisneyFunVilla; 28-06-2013 at 21:42. Reason: spelling
    Mike

Florida Chatterbox
    The best way to explain Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is our kids are aged........3, 5, 7,10 & 12!!!

Suffice to say we won't be doing that!
    Garry Pullan

With children that age check out Seaworlds Spooktacular, pretty sure a regular pass covers it. Might be something going on in Kissimmee Lake Front too.

Quote Originally Posted by gpullan View Post
    The best way to explain Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is our kids are aged........3, 5, 7,10 & 12!!!

Suffice to say we won't be doing that!