Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: shopping

Florida Newbie

shopping

Hi i need to buy a pair of converse trainers shorly after we arrive in Orlando, could anyone tell me if any of the malls sell them and what the prices are, we are staying at the bottom end of ID many thanks colin

Super Moderator
    Our son bought a pair from a store in Florida Mall a couple of years ago so cannot really help with prices etc but they were also available at some of the outlet malls.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've just returned from Florida and bought some converse trainers while there from the Converse store in Premium Outlets (used to be called Belz a long time ago) which can easily be reached from ID. The average price range looked to be from $30 to $60. The pair we bought were $40. The Converse outlet stores also do a 'buy one, get the second pair half price' offer on a regular basis.
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    The I ride trolley goes into both the Souoth and north Premium outlets so you should be able to get there quite easily.
    Babblin Boo

Does anyone know if you can buy UGGs in Orlando and if so are they any cheaper than in the UK?
    thanks

Super Moderator
    They have an outlet store 4953 International Drive Space which is at the top end of I Drive. They do have a web site if you are interested in trying to find out prices.

Florida Chatterbox
    A few of the department stores sell Uggs, Nordstrom & Dillards in Florida Mall, Journeys also sell the. They are cheaper than the UK.

The outlet is a good place to look first and if you don't find the ones you really want, then try the stores in Florida Mall.

Converse outlet used to be at lbv outlet mall. Not as many bargain as before.

Florida Chatterbox
    There's a converse outlet store by Mile Marker 13 on 192. My niece went there shortly after it opened in Febuary and bought 4 pairs for her children and grandchildren for the same price she paid at Christmas for one pair.

Florida Newbie
    There is an UGG outlet at Premium outlet but Journeys have a good range as well and prices are all around the same, we found they were all around the same in $ as in £ from memory about $165 depending on style.
    David