Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Decision made (at last)

Florida Chatterbox

Decision made (at last)

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this on but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry for a villa next August. As you can imagine I received a lot of e-mails and it took a long time to sift through them all. It is very easy to get side tracked when you're looking for a villa, you start off with a general idea of what you want and then you see something that you like and you can start to change your ideas about what you actually want in a villa
    Anyway I had narrowed down the search to about 6 particular villas and after checking up on some details I have finally booked a villa on Indian Creek
    This will be our first time in Orlando with our granddaughter who will be 2 and a half and our (soon to be) grandson who will be 16 months
    I can start the countdown now !!

Regards
    Margaret

Gold 5 Star Member ShirleyCottam's Avatar
    Florida with Grandchildren.....how fantastic! I know you will all have a great time!
    Shirley

I am sure you will have a wonderful time Margaret - Florida is the absolute best place to spend family holidays and the freedom of staying in a Villa will only add to the experience.

Have a great time!!!

nice one Margaret, we're going with our kids and grandkids again this year in october cannot wait!
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    I know Liesa, I've already set my countdown (although it's at 499 days) It'll be lovely to see the children's faces when they see all the characters
    Margaret