Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Orange Tree

Florida Chatterbox

Orange Tree

Hi, after much deliberation we have narrowed down our search for a villa to 4 or 5 possible contenders
    The villas are in different locations, Orange Tree, High Grove, Tuscan Ridge and Indian Creek so can I ask peoples advice
    about these location? The villas themselves all look lovely, we will be wanting to visit Disney more this time and because
    we'll have (by then) 2 young grandchildren , we will want to be able to pop back and forth between the parks and the villa
    so location is very important.

Many thanks
    Margaret

Margaret,

If a location close to Disney really is the main factor for you then have a look at the link below which shows where all the villas are in relation to Disney. All these communities are good so you will not go wrong. Also talk to the owners as there are often local routes which are quicker than what would seem to be the best choice.

regards Dave

http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.aspx
    Dave Lewis

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Dave, I have had a look at the link and can see where all the locations are but I would have liked to have had other peoples' opinions
    Regards
    Margaret

All locations have unique features and facilities which make them "ideal locations"- so, if I was you, I'd select a few villas you like and then ask questions of the Owners directly.

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for your reply Carol, have (finally) made up our minds and booked just now
    Decided on Indian Creek in the end.
    Margaret