Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Flight Deals

Florida Chatterbox

Flight Deals

Can anyone advice if airlines normally have sale on during the Easter holidays. Looking to book for xmas but someone told me that airline, especially delta normally have a sale on during the Easter break is that correct.

I have not noticed this pattern with Delta, have you signed up for their news letter and offers. That way you will be the first to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ukman View Post
    Can anyone advice if airlines normally have sale on during the Easter holidays. Looking to book for xmas but someone told me that airline, especially delta normally have a sale on during the Easter break is that correct.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Judging by the prices I've seen recently, we're in need of a very good sale!

Not possible to be sure but the normal trend is that if one airline has a sale so do all/most of the others. Last year there were sales at this time - I think the BA sale started around 15 March 2012. I've never noticed the time being tied to Easter which obviously falls on different dates each year. From memory, I think these sales tend to cover flights up to September/October with another sale, usually in June/July, covering up to the end of the year.

As you probably know, the sales usually exclude the period from about 2 weeks before and 1 week after Christmas Day.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 26-03-2013 at 14:27.

Florida Newbie
    I was also going to say that you will not get Xmas time flights in a sale so you are most likely looking at £900+ for va flights
    David

They often have 2 sales each year. Can vary as they like to not be predictable as people would wait to book their flights.

What about booking indirect flights? We did this last year and saved a tidy sum.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham