Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Bella Toscana?

Florida Junior

Bella Toscana?

We are looking at a villa at Bella Toscana, does anyone have any information of this community?
    melanie morrison

The community is located in the Davenport area. However as no one from that community advertises on this or the sister site you may find that there is little direct information available.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Junior
    Thanks Dave, i didn't realise there were no villas from there on here. We stayed in Tuscan Ridge last year and we know it is down from there and around the corner we were just looking for some inside info but obviously if there are no owners from there on here I understand I may not get any!
    Thanks again
    Mel
    melanie morrison

Florida Savvy
    I am surprised that there are no responses from people who have stayed at Bella Toscana. Not all contributors use the villas advertised on this Site.
    We have stayed at West Haven several times (quite close) and have driven past Bella Toscana regularly. It is on the Ronald Reagan Parkway which links the I4 with the highway 27. The general location is peaceful, feels secure and it is one of our favourite areas. Although it appears to be quite far from the parks, access via the I4 is much better than going along the 192. Busch Gardens is about 1 hour, Universal about 30 mins. There is a Publix at Championsgate (much cleaner than the one at Berry Town Centre) and a short drive down the 27 brings you to Posner Park, which has a range of shops such as Target, Penneys, Dollar Tree, Staples and Best Buy.
    Have a great time.
    Scorpio

Florida Junior
    Thanks Scorpio! Some great info there! Yea I did wonder if no-one had actually heard of it....we are very excited thanks again
    Mel
    melanie morrison