Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium outlet

Premium outlet

Having returned from Florida last month and visiting premium outlets at Buena vista off the I-4 I was amazed to see that the Dolly Parton site had completely gone and that construction had started to extend the shopping site. The size of the site was huge so I am just hoping that they have not forgotten they will need more parking space as well, we went round and round until we found a space to park so to extend without more parking would be a nightmare.
    Val

Florida Chatterbox
    Always managed to get parked in the multi-storey car park and find parking easier than the Premium Outlets at the top of International Drive.

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    We always park in the multi-storey as well because even when it is busy there are spaces in there. Once we poped in for something and drove round for over ten minutes looking for a space, gave up and went in the multi-storey parked straight away, so just go straight that way now.

Wish i was there now looking for a space.

Mary

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have decided when we go in June am going to use the valet parking at the Prime Outlet, as you can sometimes spend so much time going round and round. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes not.
    Jan&Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveandJan View Post
    Have decided when we go in June am going to use the valet parking at the Prime Outlet, as you can sometimes spend so much time going round and round. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes not.
    We do the same. It's not that expensive if you have to considering the bargains to be had.
    Keith

The one at the top of I-drive is the worst, we rarely go there now. Also if it s breezy the wind just whips down the aisles asking it very cold and unpleasant. But agree that is usually easy to park in the multi-story at he other one.

Andrena

I -drive I always park across the road in the car park of the Festival Mall or the large Outdoor world shop (hubby usually in there buying fishing gear etc) and just walk across, not far and then no hassle.
    Val

Florida Chatterbox
    note: join the prime outlet on line club and be emailed discount vouchers!! also ralph loren one and get emailed excelent 20% off vouchers.. gwen

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by gwensvilla View Post
    note: join the prime outlet on line club and be emailed discount vouchers!! also ralph loren one and get emailed excelent 20% off vouchers.. gwen
    Thanks for the tip. just registered, seems to be worth having.
    Lyn

Thanks for the tip Gwen, I just signed up to the Ralph Lauren mailing list too.

Got nothing but free shipping so far, but there's plenty of time until I shop!